martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Three down..

   This week, I have five tests.  I had two yesterday, one today, and two more to go.  This week has been and will be hectic.  I am apprehensive about the computer programming test most of all. If the online quizzes are any indication as to what the test will be like, then I have a reason to be scared.  Fifteen minutes is never enough for me to finish the moodle quizzes.  I always do them in a hurry, unable to check my answer.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish the test in fifty minutes.
  On another note, I'm pretty bummed out that I won't be able to go out on Thursday with my friends and dress up for the halloween parties in el pueblo.  I was planning to dress up as a nerd, with dark, wide rimmed glasses, high-waisted pants and a tucked in polo, and white shoes with black socks.  Very stereotypical, of course.  Ironically, I won't be able to go out and dress up as a nerd, because I'll probably be home studying. 

1 comentario:

  1. Same here...though only two exams this week, but both on friday. Pretty scared about the test too...and yeah, I won't be able to go out either...

    ResponderEliminar