miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The Test

   The test on Friday was really difficult.  I expected it to be, though.  I had five tests that week, and on Thursday night I hastly skimmed through the power points, reading over the important concepts and definitions.  I knew that wouldn't be enough, but I was exhausted from all of the studying that week, and I felt like my brain could not retain any more information. 
  Obviously, I didn't study enough.  I got a C on the test, as in, C++.  I wish I had gotten an A++.  The test was not that long, but it was very challenging.  Completing the for loop in the last excersise was a lot harder than I had thought it would be.  Also, the multiple choice questions with options from a to q didn't leave much room for guessing. 
   I'm pretty scared of having done bad on the first test.  Computer progamming is a cumulative course, and each test and assignment is going to get harder.  I know that on the next test, I'm going to have to study for both that test and the first one... Whatever, I can do it. 
   Now, functions.  I don't understand functions.  I listened carefully as the professor explained functions with the powerpoints, and at the moment I thought that I couldn't understand because I had been late to class that day.  However, I went to the professor's office, and I still couldn't understand.  I don't know, it's just something completely new and foreign to me.  I guess I have some reading to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario