jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

The Social Network

The Social Network


  I saw The Social Network a few days ago and it was amazing.  Jesse Eisenberg is one of my favorite actors, and his acting in this movie is truly Oscar-worthy.  Anyway, in the movie he's this Harvard student who is basically a genius and has no social skills whatsover.  He's a brilliant programmer, and he designs a program with an algorith that his friend provides him with by writing it in a window in their dorm.  What's so amazing is that after a few twist and turns, he ends up creating Facebook, which is, well, Facebook. 
   As I was watching the movie, and shaking with excitement, I thought, I'm never gonna be like this kid. He's the youngest billionaire in the world, and he didn't even finish his bachelor's degree in Harvard. 

                                                      This is the real kid: Mark Zuckerberg.


   However, although I'm no genius, I want to take advantage of this computer programming course and learn as much as I can.  There's a long way to go between a program about peas in a pod and Facebook, but I'm willing to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario