lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

The Book

  I finally took the chapter 3 quiz today, the last attempt. Something went wrong, however, as the score marked was 0%.  I had to close the quiz window while I was taking it, because someone interrupted me.  I was so nervious and anxious taking the quiz, that I closed the window, which apparently doesn't stop the clock or saves your answers, because when I opened moodle up again, there were only nine seconds left and my answers were all erased.  Fail.  Anyway, I still insist fifteen minutes is hardly enough to complete those quizzes.  They have forty two questions I think, which leaves about 21.4 seconds to answer each question.
  Anyway, I bought the book today: Problem Solving with C++.  I've been told it's a really good book, so I hope it will help me understand the dreaded functions.  And I hope it's worth the money I spent on it: $105.02 to be exact.  I felt so lost in the two-hour session class today as we discussed more complex functions (and I still don't understand the ones in chapter 4), that I decided to buy the book.  We'll see how my investment works out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario